|If Someone In Your Immediate
Family Was Killed Due To The Negligence Or Misconduct Of
Another Individual, Company, Or Entity, You Should
Immediately Contact The Injury Law Group.
- Due to the intricacies of wrongful death lawsuits, it is
very important that you speak with an attorney experienced in
wrongful death law.
- In order to bring a successful wrongful death cause of
action, the following must be present:
- The death of a human being;
- Caused by another’s negligence;
- Loss as a result of the death; and
- The survival of family members or others named by a
particular state’s statute as being entitled to sue.
- It is especially important to contact an attorney regarding
your wrongful death claim if any insurance companies are
involved. Insurance companies will attempt to hold onto as much
money as possible for as long as they can. An attorney
experienced in wrongful death law will ensure that the insurance
company will give the money the estate of the victim deserves in
a timely fashion.
- In addition to claims for wrongful death, the persons
entitled to bring the wrongful death action or the decedent’s
estate, may be able to recover damages for personal injury to
the decedent. This type of action is called a survival action
because the personal injury action survives the person who
suffered the injury.
- This action can be brought together with a wrongful
- Damages for a survival action will be determined after
1) the degree of consciousness;
2) severity of pain; and
3) apprehension of impending death, along with the duration of
Time Is Of The Essence! Because
There Are Limits On The Amount Of Time That May Lapse Between
The Incident And Filing Of The Lawsuit, It Is Imperative That
You Contact The Injury Law Group As Soon As
Possible To Review Your Claim For Free.
or call 877-4MY-LOSS
where our professional intake
counselors are available to receive your case information.
Upon review of your intake information, an
attorney from the Injury Law Group will contact you to schedule a